[windows2000] Sending viruses

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:08:39 -0400

Has anyone else on this list noticed that he's sending out a bunch of
viruses lately?  Like, what I mean is that someone's computer somewhere is
sending out viruses with your e-mail address as the FROM address?  I've
noticed a large increase in this the past few days, and a number of the
bounced messages say [windows2000] in them.  So, it seems that someone's
computer, I suppose, grabbed my e-mail address from this list and is sending
viruses from me.  I don't really use this address for any other list.  Damn
the viruses!

Ray at home