[windows2000] Re: SV: Re: Windows XP causing broadcast stormon network

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <crbgfblab@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 04:18:35 -0800

I'm not quite sure we'e on the same wavelength or not, but I'm sure M$ wouldn't care if you're a paying customer and wanted to buy five licenses. :-) I think you might be talking about the five allowed connections allowed to connect to a machine running XP Home. <shrug>

Sorin Srbu said the following on 11/18/2003 12:15 AM:

Wasn't there an issue with ppl not being able to actually buy the
pro version unless you want more than five licenses and then you
had to prove you actually work for a corporation, or some such??