[windows2000] SV: Re: Upgrade to XP? (WAS:: Adding TS to W2K Pro.)

  • From: "Tom Erdely" <tom@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 10:37:15 +0200

My 2 cents:  XP professional is certainly made for professional/business users.
 Also, it is rather annoying if a 3rd party vendor needs to keep up between
Windows 2K and XP, but NT 4 came out in '96, so I think they've had plenty of
time.

Just my thoughts.  I think XP and more importantly, 2K is a necessary upgrade
from NT and vendors should definitely support a move to 2K with their products.

Tom
http://tom.erdely.no