[windows2000] SV: Printer mapping

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:28:21 +0200

Con2prn.exe from the resourcekit has a swich wich deletes all network printers
wich is mapped.
And lets you connect to new printers.

I use this with Kixstart. Works like a babe...

If you pysicaly replace your printserver, microsoft has a tool wich you can use
to back up all printer elements including drivers on a system, and install on a
new.

Mvh
Svein Arild