[windows2000] SV: IE6 changing the startup homepage

  • From: "Svein Arild Haugum" <svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:33:08 +0100

I have had the same thing on a new server the last couple of days (win2k sp3
with citrix).

A user logs in, two times i have seen this, the homepage is changed to MSN.

The servers/users do get this settings from a GPO. Logging the user off and on
again solves the problem (same server). There is a lot of users who has not
seen this problem.

Only documented difference on the new server and the old ones, is hardware
related, and the latest security patches. (It was 100% up to date on patches a
week ago.)

Mvh
Svein Arild