[windows2000] Re: SV: IE History

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2004 16:58:25 -0400

I know this isn't a mailing list about morals, but I have to agree with
you on that one. Because my parents found that I looked at porn while I
lived in their house, they tried to hospitalize me for it - the
psychiatrist told them they wouldn't worry about it at all; it was
normal. They filed legal action against me for a number of related
reasons. I won. People that are from 18 to 80 years old voluntarily came
to my defense and said that they didn't find anything wrong with it, and
they would do the same given the same circumstances.

I know it's up to the parent but I personally detest parents that
prevent teenagers from looking at porn. Hey, if watching it (and related
activities) is going to keep them from going out and having sex, without
realizing consequences, I'm all for it.

</soapbox>

And no, I don't know of a history reader that can do that.

Andrew

>>> svein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 04/13/04 02:41PM >>>
Whats the point, no matter if you hire a fulltime person to watch a
teenage boy, he will look at porn.... Waste of money...

Mvh
Svein Arild