[windows2000] Re: Reg comand

  • From: "Daniel Ensor" <densor@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 14:25:32 -0000

I can see an Adobe key in my HKCU, whether the settings can sit there, I
can't answer.

HKCU\SOFTWARE\ADOBE\

I have acrobat installed so it may be different though.

I found this which talks about the HKCU for acrobat7:

http://myitforum.com/articles/14/view.asp?id=8793

??

I wouldn't recommend taking keys out and importing them from one hive to
another, though I'm not sure it would do any harm in this case as if
they're not read by the app then they won't matter???