[windows2000] Question about auto install

  • From: "Rod Falanga" <rfalanga@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <WINDOWS2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2003 14:24:46 -0600

I am experimenting with installing one of our applications onto a user's
desktop, using a GPO assigned to the user's Windows Settings configuration.
The .MSI file that I am using was generated using InstallShield 7.03 (I did
it).

In testing the installed app, I notice that the Windows Installer comes up
every time I run the app.  And it runs whenever I try to do different things in
the app.

Why is that?

Rod Falanga
http://amci.unm.edu