[windows2000] Re: Proactivity (now long winded)

  • From: "Andrew Shriner" <aShriner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 09:18:26 -0500

I can resend the entire conversation to you (and anyone else that
requests it) when I get home tonight. You could also go to thethin.net
and search the archives for 'proactivity' - this thread's messages are
the only returns. I did that, but the messages in this thread that have
been posted in the last couple of days are not in the archives yet.

Let me know if you'd like me to resend the messages to you.

Andrew

>>> listray@xxxxxxxxxx 12/16/04 08:42AM >>>
I wish I had been following this thread.  Since I haven't, I don't
really
know what's going on, but I can still give advice:  QUIT!  DO IT NOW!
:]

Ray at work

Shriner