[windows2000] Private Folders

  • From: "Brian Hoppe" <bhoppe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "windows2000 list" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 17:00:44 -0600

This one kind of has us stumped... We have a client who wants to make some
folders private from even the administrator.  There are three owners of the
company, and these should be the only people who are able to see these
folders.  How can you set up folders in such a way that the administrator
can not gain access?  If you set them up with permissions for only those
three people, what would prevent the administrator from going in and
resetting one of the passwords?  Any helps on this would be much
appreciated.