[windows2000] Re: Print Notification

  • From: "Farrugia, Paul" <pfarrugia@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:31:46 -0400

Thanks, but I did this already.....its an nt print server with xp
workstations...I think once sp2 is applied to the workstations the nt
registry fix does not work anymore...I know that you can go to each xp
workstation and manually turn off the notification but I was hoping to
find a way to do it via a gpo....or any automated process