[windows2000] Re: Port for net sends

  • From: "Dean Theophilou" <dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 18:17:02 -0800

I think the port is 135, but it might be 139.  I'm not sure which.  Try each
of these ports in turn and let's see what happens.

Dean

you may not use, copy, or disclose to anyone the message or any information
contained in the message.  If you have received the message in error, please
advise the sender by e-mail reply to dino7@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, and then delete
the message.