[windows2000] Re: Permissions utility

  • From: Jim Kenzig <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jan 2003 12:55:00 -0500

Cacls c: /t

Built in utility
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thethin.net

-----Original Message-----
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bridget Sullivan
Sent: Thursday, January 23, 2003 12:44 PM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Permissions utility

Does anyone know of a good utility that summarizes all of the file and share
permissions? We're moving file servers and want to get a report of the
current permissions to weed out all of the unnecessary ones. I was hoping to
find a free utility if there is one...

Bridget Sullivan
Systems Administrator
KQED