[windows2000] Re: Password rules enforced at the domain level; is this also true for Novell?

  • From: "Cann, Mike" <Mike.Cann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 09:33:30 +0100

Hi Rod,

I'm new to W2k having spent most of the last 7 years working on Novell kit =
and have been following your enquiry to learn from it. Novell's NDS allows =
for the use of templates which can be applied at all levels of the schema (=
OU) or just to an individual workstation. The template can be used to enfor=
ce password rules or make changes by associating it to a user object's). Al=
so you can make changes by selecting all the users you wish to change and t=
hen applying a multiple change option to the workstations.=20

Hope this helps.

Mike.