[windows2000] Re: Out of the Office

  • From: Wayland Phillips <wayland.phillips@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 09:55:54 -0500

What if I'm off at my day job, but picked up extra shifts waiting tables
since I had more time?

Can there be an other option?

                      "Andrew Shriner"

                      <ashriner@xxxxxxxx>          To:
<windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                      Sent by:                     cc:

                      windows2000-bounce@fr        Subject:  [windows2000] Re:
Out of the Office
                      eelists.org

                      11/24/2004 09:49 AM

                      Please respond to

                      windows2000

Agreed!

I think we should set up a poll. "Will you be in the office for the
next few days? Y/N"

;-)

Andrew

>>> GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/24/04 09:42AM >>>
I just wanted to thank all of you who thought it might be important
for
me to know that you are going to be out of the office for this long
weekend.

Critical Information, if you ask me...

;-)

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA