[windows2000] Re: Out Of Office Meatheads

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 11:09:39 -0700

I'm sorry, I am out of the office right now. I will return Stardate
56534.4

Engage!

Those messages are just as annoying out here as they are there on earth!

(Sorry, just got through watching Star Trek: TNG!  :-D )

On Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:42:26 -0400, "Sullivan, Glenn"
<GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took time to say the following:

> I'm going to start Unsubscribing you meatheads who can't figure out how
> to exclude this list from your Out Of Office messages.  Until now, I've
> been putting people on vacation mode when I get an OOO from them, but
> it's always the same people!?!
>
> Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
> David Clark Company Inc.
>
> http://thethin.net/win2000list.cfm

For what is a man, what has he got?
If not himself, then he has naught
To say the things he truly feels and not the words of one who kneels