[windows2000] (Off Topic) SQL Server 2000 Install

  • From: Charlie Fraser <fraserc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Apr 2004 16:12:57 -0400

Hello, I have MS SQL 2000 running on a production server on the E: Drive. I want to eliminate the E Drive. What is the best way to accomplish this. Can a second instance of SQL be installed on the C: Drive? Would we have to backup the databases, uninstall SQL, reinstall SQL and restore?

Thanks!

Charlie

--
Charlie Fraser