[windows2000] Off: Linksys VPN

  • From: "Fernando Monteiro" <fmonteiro@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 19:50:59 -0300

Hello,

Sorry this is a little off-topic, I heve ever seen Linksys users here,
I will do a small question...

Let's suppose a comunication infrastructure using 5 Linksys
VPN-enabled boxes. If I need to do a remote management, I have to
activate the "remote management" option, this will enable me and all
internet users to access my router's configuration. The only challenge
will be guess the admin password.

Have this router (EFVP41) any secure remote management option, like
restricting remote admins' IP adresses or SSH tunnels ??

TIA,

Fernando Monteiro