[windows2000] Odd Email

  • From: "Greg Reese" <GReese@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 11:10:56 -0500

I got an email this morning that has all the markings of a virus.

I don't know the person, the story sounds fishy and the attachment is a zip
file containing an exe.

Several other identical messages from different senders have been kicked to me
from exchange as delivery failures for users that no longer exist here.

Anyway, the email made it through my Trend ScanMail which updates every hour.
I double checked and I am up to date.  Trend does not see this as a virus.  Yet.

Anyone else seen any goofy emails with a file attached called MyMovies.zip?

Greg