[windows2000] OT:Access DBA training

  • From: "Joanne Determann" <joanne.determann@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 12:55:11 -0500

I have to brush up on my Access, for a potential job. Any
recommendations on books for self training. It know it's pretty
intuitive Joanne

This email message, including all attachments, is for the sole use of the

Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If this email
has reached you in error, please contact the sender by return email and destroy

all copies of the original message.