[windows2000] Re: OT, yet again - Wire storage solution

  • From: "Ray at home" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2004 19:36:15 -0400

Whoah, hold on here.  One step at a time, man!  I can't go from having
everything I could possibly need (without ever possibly knowing where
anything is) to having nothing at all!  And, as a matter of fact, I did just
rummage through my DC adapters the other day and found a 5V adapter I needed
to splice into an old web cam for home/cat surveilance.  I'm sure glad I had
it!   :]

Thanks,

Ray at home