[windows2000] Re: OT: W2K3 and drive mappings

  • From: David Spanne <werenomads@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 10:07:16 -0800

Yes, they are stored under HKEY_CURRENT_USER (actually that just duplicates the current active users KEY from HKEY_USERS where they are listed by SID).

I'm not on a domain currently, so I can't tell you exactly where. Map a drive to a share, and then search for that share name in your current reg settings, you should then see all you drive mappings next to each other in your registry settings.

What do you want to accomplish?

David

Mike Perrin wrote:
Hi all,

Anyone know if network drive mappings are stored on a per user basis in
user profiles on a W2K3 server?

Thanks,

Mike