[windows2000] OT Peg Board

  • From: "Berger, Gunnar" <GBerger@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "HELP (E-mail)" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:39:11 -0500

I am implementing a VoIP system for my three branch office and now we need some
type of peg board system so the operator can tell who is in and out.  I was
thinking of using Exchange's IM server but I'm worried that people will not be
able to see an away message if the person is not online.  Does anyone know of a
good peg board system I can put in place, (one that doesn't cost a ton would be
great)

Gunnar