[windows2000] Re: OT: Ohio State 31 - Miami 24

  • From: "Costanzo, Ray" <rcostanzo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 16:02:57 -0500

I completely agree.  I can understand why there's a service charge
though, since they have to gather all that data from all the cable
companies and everything.  But the dial-up thing, that's just lame.  And
for me, it's a long distance call.  So having two TiVos call long
distance every day really sucks.  I only let them call once a week
though.  With all the stuff that Replay TV can do, TiVo will HAVE to
make some significant changes.  I guess I could just get an XP Media
computer.  Nah, not yet.

Ray at work

the system manager.

www.mimesweeper.com