[windows2000] Re: OT Life

  • From: "Ray at work" <listray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 15:44:25 -0400

Nah, I think most cats can't be bothered with them, but the cat that I
posted a picture of, he loves them.  He goes into the ferret room and finds
a cage that is open and climbs into the cage to lie down in a ferret hammock
with a ferret.  Or he follows the ferrets around and plays with them.  He's
all into them.

>  That
> gray cat was kind of scary looking.

SHE'S BLUE, DAMN IT!

> Reminds me of Bucky from
> Get Fuzzy.

Who, what?  Oh, not-yet-wife informed me it's a comic strip, and there are
ferrets in it.

Ray at work