[windows2000] Re: OT: Kenzig going offline for a while...

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'THIN'" <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 08:57:46 +0200

You too; have fun with the nurses! 8-)

  _____

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jim Kenzig ThinHelp.com
Sent: Friday, October 12, 2007 3:35 AM
To: THIN; windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] OT: Kenzig going offline for a while...

Hi All,
Tommorow (Friday) is my whipple surgery at 7:30 a.m.  I expect to be in
Marymount hospital for several weeks recovering and don't know if I will have
access to a computer.
I appreciate everyones thoughts and prayers that have been coming in.  Heres
hoping that the next time you hear from me I'll be cancer free albeit less
part of my pancreas and some other useless body parts they are taking out. (at
least I'll be a few pounds ligther)  : )
Take care,