[windows2000] Re: (OT) Invoicing Software

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:42:19 -0800

I don't have a PocketPC/PDA so I can't help you on that end. :-(  I just
got thru creating a database with M$ Access. It's looks to be what I
need. Still have some form designing(s) to do so when I get it done,
I'll give you a holla! :-)

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 13:09:54 -0500, "Mark Mucher" <mmucher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

MM> Charles,
MM>
MM> I have a similar dilemma...
MM>
MM> I enter my time into my Pocket PC calendar, which syncs with Outlook.
MM>
MM> Then I have to search Outlook by client, print it out, and re-enter it into
MM> QuickBooks.
MM>
MM> PAIN IN THE NECK!
MM>
MM> There has to be a better way...
MM>
MM> I was thinking of sending this problem to the Office list.
MM>
MM> Any suggestions?
MM>
MM> Thanks,
MM>
MM> Mark

We're all living in America,