[windows2000] OT: Home Laser Printer

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 10:57:34 -0000

Hi,

I am looking to replace my home laser printer, an HP Laserjet 4L which
after many many years of loyal service is starting to show it's age.  I
was looking at getting another HP but am sure I can get more for less
with a different make.

Basically looking for a no frills, low cost A4 mono small-footprint
laser printer, speed not a great issue.  Can anyone recommend a
make/model, or any to steer clear of?

...or any opinion on the cheap low-end A4 colour laser printers?  It
would be nice, but worried about running costs, and possible lower
quality of B&W prints.

Thanks,

Steve