[windows2000] Re: [OT] HR Software

  • From: Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 12:05:54 -0700

Jennifer Hooper wrote:

Oh Geez!!  I remember that software...I tried to implement it 4 years ago!
They *actually* wanted it after seeing it in action!!!  It was *horrible*...
I'll agree with you.  *feh*  Fortunately, the dot bomb occurred, and we
never got it implemented.  There *is* worse software out there.  I
implemented Lawson's Financials and HR packages at my last job, and that was
a never ending nightmare.

I'd definitely go with ADP!

Jen

Two down, thanks! I'm a bit hesitant about ADP because it's windows only and we're pushing Open Source pretty hard right now, however we're bound to be in a mixed environment for quite a while so it may not be an issue.

chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Systems Administrator
JM Associates & Coast Business Service

"This message written on our state-of-the-art beowulf cluster of nitrogen cooled, overclocked C64's"