[windows2000] Re: OT: Exchange login

  • From: "Berny Stapleton" <berny@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Jun 2008 20:03:08 +0100

I would be running dcdiag to see what's going on with your domain.

http://technet2.microsoft.com/windowsserver/en/library/5237db58-a1e8-40cd-ae8a-7f52848a90f21033.mspx?mfr=true

Sounds to me like you are missing some kerberos records in AD or
something....

Have you enabled RPC over HTTP or anything like that?

Berny