[windows2000] Re: OT: Computer Language Phrasebook Website [P lug & a request for he lp]

  • From: Spriggs Jon <Jon.Spriggs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 11:28:32 +0100

Very odd - works for me.

Hmmm.

Can you access it from the front page of the site?
(http://language.hollosite.com) - should be the article "Case Statements in
PHP and VBScript"

As far as the code update goes - I've added it to the site - you and a guy
from the Thin list both made the same comment a few minutes apart.

Thanks though :) I've updated the page.

Jon Spriggs
--
The presence of a "Fujitsu" address does not imply or assume that Fujitsu
Services, Fujitsu or any other company containing the Fujitsu name uses or