[windows2000] Re: OT: Citrix Metaframe Presentation Server 3.0 on W2K3

  • From: "Mike Perrin" <perrinm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 15:23:20 -0500

Thanks Jim.

Mike

>>> jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx 11/22/04 02:14pm >>>
You want the Thin List I moderate on Freelists for these types of
questions

See.  http://thin.net/citrixlist.cfm
Regards,
Jim Kenzig
Moderator

Mike Perrin <perrinm@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Anyone have experiences to share about working with Citrix MF Pres
Server 3.0 on Windows 2003 Standard servers as an application server?
I've implemented MF XPe on W2K3 and am in the process of putting new
servers in production with 3.0 to replace them. Any info is greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike