[windows2000] Re: OT: Arguments for a bigger monitor

  • From: "Angus Macdonald" <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2008 09:26:04 +0100

Two 19" standard TFTs would give you an effective resolution of 2560*1024.
Unless all your users have large monitors as well, it's best to develop on a
screen that is a common standard. It's so annoying to fire up a complex app
that's been developed at 1600*1200 on a 1280*1024 screen and find that is just
doesn't fit.