[windows2000] OT: 2 Primo Sports Web Domains for Sale N-F-L.com N-B-A.com

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 06 May 2004 00:27:31 -0400

Hi All,
This is my one really off topic post for the week. I need to make some extra money to pay lawyers fees in this ongoing custody battle for to get my children back home, I am going through with my ex-Jerry Springer show flunkie-wife.

I have two very Primo domains that I have been sitting on for quite some time:

They are N-F-L.com and N-B-A.com. Yes I am the legal owner of these two domains!

Why are they primo you ask? All search engines remove the - (dashes) when you type in a search term for websites. Don't believe me enter in N-F-L.com or N-B-A.com into Google or Yahoo and see what you get. I think it is some sort of flaw.

Anyways think of what you could do with these two domains? I bought them with the intent of doing something big with them but have no time to develop.

Make me a decent offer and they are yours to do with as you please. I will transfer them to your very own personal enom.com account (and I will even throw in an $8.95 domain reseller account there for you where you can buy and sell domains for $8.95 if you like to sweeten the deal for free) Best offer to jim@xxxxxxxx by end of the week gets them.

We now return you to your regular discussion.
Thanks,
Jim Kenzig
mailto:jim@xxxxxxxx