[windows2000] Re: No attachment open/save warning?

  • From: "Sorin Srbu" <sorin.srbu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 15:20:37 +0100

windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <> wrote on :

No, that's not what I need. The urls below will block stuff.

This however is what I want - I finally got an answer that works!

"It's a windows file association setting. Go to Windows Explorer's Tools,
Options, File tab and locate the .zip extension. Click Advanced button
after selecting the extension type and add a check to confirm after
download."