[windows2000] New Virtual Server Discussion List: Virtualize

  • From: "Jim Kenzig http://thethin.net" <jimkenz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 05:08:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Folks,
I have set up a  new discussion list for Virtual Server Products.

This list is to discuss Virtual Server and workstation products like VMWare and
Microsoft Virtual PC and Virtual Server 2005.

Join on up and lets get started at:

//www.freelists.org/list/virtualize

I am also working on a new website called Virtualize-it.com that will be up in
the next few days to host information and archives for the list.

Regards,
Jim Kenzig
http://thin.net
http://www.thinwiki.com