[windows2000] Moving Shared Folders from one drive to another.

  • From: "Steve Rance" <Steve.Rance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2004 11:10:49 +0100

Hi Guys,

I need to move 100-odd shared folders from one drive (E:) to another (D:).  Is
there any way to do this keeping them shared?

If not, can it be scripted?  Each folder is the user id of an AD user (eg.
stever), shared as the name of the folder + $ (eg. stever$) and permission set
so the user (and only that user) has Full Access to it.

Thanks,

Steve