[windows2000] Re: Mandatory Profile w/Win2K ws and NT 4 DC?

  • From: Scott Ehrlich <scott@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 04 Oct 2002 12:14:37 -0400

We tried that, with the Win2K workstation as a member of the domain.

We logged in as the account we want as mandatory, logged out, logged back
in as domain admin, copied the profile to the server, renamed ntuser.dat as
ntuser.man, logged out, logged back in as the mandatory user, but got
permission problems when trying to download the profile.

Tried it on some other workstations also part of the domain and still got
an error.

Win2K perms are out-of-the-box.

Scott