[windows2000] Re: List of Users Accessing Shared Folders

  • From: "Charles R. Buchanan" <daphatbell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 19:51:29 -0800

Did I miss something along the way? <scratching head>

On Sat, 18 Feb 2006 21:15:29 -0600, "Condon, Mike" <M1C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> took
time to say the following:

CM> I've sen this done on several sites before. Instead of using PopUP's, It
looks as if they have managed to work around this by throwing up a bmp/gif/png
image in replacement. I caputured a few of my pages for reorganzation as .png
files, so I could theoretically pull this off.

CM> I's like to do this on my own site, but all of the examples I've seen are
done on a page load/unload. I'd like to the same using the result of
mouseover/focus.
CM> I can do it with a an open.window, but Pop Up Blockers always get in the
way.

CM> I just have 4-5 .png files to display in this way using the mouseover or
focus opttions for a couple of link objects.
CM> So it does not need to be too elaborate.

We're all living in America,
America is wunderbar.