[windows2000] Re: Lanicu's User Mgr Pro?

  • From: "Rick Fogarty" <rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jul 2002 12:50:30 -0400

Scott,

We use it here.  We're getting ready to upgrade to the newest version.
We have an NT 4.0 domain with +- 500 users.  It's a pretty comprehensive
program.  The new version will allow us to send updates (say the admin
password) to all machines.  It will continue to try to update until the
machine is turned back on.

I will say that it will probably take a few weeks to get used to it.
Read the docs, I haven't found much that I wanted to do that wasn't in
there.

I like it.

Rick