[windows2000] Installing server 2003 on a Dell 2900

  • From: "Frank Ventura" <Frank.Ventura@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 23:57:48 -0500

Hello all, I am installing Windows 2003 Enterprise (32 bit) on an older
Dell 2900 Poweredge. I have the two CDs from Dell (Build and Tools CDs)
and the Windows 2k3 CD. When I run through the entire installation,
first from booting from the Dell build CD then putting in the Windows CD
when prompted I get it installed and booted. However, there is one
problem. I get a C partition with a size of only 10GB. Where during the
installation processcan I override the default partition size of 10GB
and change it to a more appropriate value?

Thank you very much for any help.

Frank