[windows2000] Re: Inappropriate files on homefolder-fileserver

  • From: "Angus Macdonald" <Angus.Macdonald@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 08:48:25 -0000

You could always exclude folders that contain legit files but if people are
storing illegitimate files, what's to stop them working the safe locations out?
And if you trust some users, why not just put pressure on the ones that are
causing the issues? For my money, waving the AUP at people is often the most
effective route.

Just my opinion, of course.