[windows2000] IIS Question (strike 2)

  • From: "Condon, Mike" <M1C@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'WINNT-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <WINNT-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>,"'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 7 May 2004 08:34:21 -0500

We're migrating to a new ISP (therefore a new outside IP address). We're
fortunate enough to be able to maintain both the old & new addresses for
some time.
How can I copy the IIS definition for the current IP address & all of it's
information (Secure Web Sites, etc.) and add it to the IIS service with the
new address (without just brute force reentering the information, and
perhaps incorrectly)?