[windows2000] Re: How to tell if windows 2000 standard or Advanced server has been installed

  • From: Patrick <london31uk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 01:19:14 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks guys,

  I had an administrator that made a change to one of our servers. Microsoft
says this change only applies to Win 2000 Adv, Win 2003 standard and Ent, and
should never be applied to Win 2000 Standard.

  Thanks again

Chris Berry <chris_berry-list-windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Cool, never even noticed that.

Chris Berry
chris_berry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Information Advisory Manager
JM Associates

"The measure of success is not whether you have a tough problem to deal
with, but whether it's the same problem you had last year. -John Foster
Dulles"

Beckett, William (Bill) wrote:
> just click on the start button, the menu comes up and along the left
> hand side it will tell you the version

photos & more.