[windows2000] Re: Happy SysAdminDay!!! (Was RE: Re: Need to b e able to add my IIS machine for authentication)

  • From: Jeff Malczewski <jmalczewski@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:39:10 -0400

Wouldn't it be easier to say

Select * from LUSERS where (clue > 0) or (Gratitude != NULL)

0 rows returned

lol

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jeff Malczewski
Posted At: Friday, July 30, 2004 1:18 PM
Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Happy SysAdminDay!!! (Was RE: Re: Need to be
able to add my IIS machine for authentication)
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Happy SysAdminDay!!! (Was RE: Re: Need to be able
to add my IIS machine for authentication)

I got the same thing I got last year.

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Sullivan, Glenn
Posted At: Friday, July 30, 2004 1:05 PM Posted To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Re: Need to be able to add my IIS machine for
authentication
Subject: [windows2000] Re: Need to be able to add my IIS machine for
authentication

While I agree that making the IIS Server a DC is a bad idea, is there a way
to do what he wants?

Given that my assumptions in the last post were correct, of course...

If so, do tell.  I'd love to get it to work that way...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I  MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.