[windows2000] Re: GPO not applied

  • From: "Beckett, William \(Bill\)" <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 11:17:38 -0400

Only a domain policy in place right now

________________________________

From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dave stevens
Sent: Wednesday, May 10, 2006 10:21 AM
To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [windows2000] Re: GPO not applied

Is it possible that the gpo is been overriden or blocked by another
policy? what checking.

Ta

Dave

"Beckett, William (Bill)" <bill.beckett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

        Yes. It shows the user as being a member of the group but no
details on the policy being applied or not applied. I've also turned up
the logging and in the userenv log it has the following:

        USERENV(1088.1428) 08:24:00:287 GetGPOInfo:  GPO Local Group
Policy doesn't contain any data since the version number is 0.  It will
be skipped.
        USERENV(1088.1428) 08:24:00:287 GetGPOInfo:  Leaving with 1

        Not sure if this pertains to the GPO in question but it's the
only thing in the log which might be