[windows2000] GFI SELM

  • From: "Leitman, Ken" <ken.leitman@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2004 13:05:32 -0500

Anyone out their using a product that does central event logging with filter
and reports? We are looking at the GFI product which can use a SQL database and
utilizes crystal reports. Just wanted to see if any opinions or experience with
these type products,
thanks,
kl

responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, any review,
dissemination, distribution or duplication of this communication is strictly
immediately by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.
Please note that we do not accept account orders and/or instructions by e-mail,
and therefore will not be responsible for carrying out such orders and/or
instructions.
If you, as an intended recipient of this commercial e-mail or advertisement,
would not like to receive further e-mail correspondence from the sender, please
"reply" to the sender indicating your wishes.
In the U.S.: 1345 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY 10105