[windows2000] FW: Out of Office AutoReply: Re: Windows software raid0

  • From: "Sullivan, Glenn" <GSullivan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Eric.Sabo@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 09:49:35 -0400

I've placed this user on vacation mode.

Eric, you will need to shut Vacation mode off... You can do so here:
//www.freelists.org/list/windows2000

Everyone else, PLEASE, if you are going to go on vacation, take one of
the following actions before you leave:

1. Turn "vacation mode on" on the web page listed above.
2. Create an exception in your OOO rules excluding mail sent from
Windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
3. Create a public folder with an SMTP address, subscribe that folder to
the list, and set YOUR email address's subscription options to "Vacation
Mode" permanently.  This lets the public folder hold the mail, but your
email address will be able to post to the list.

I use option #3, but I often put other people on vacation mode when I
get OOO messages when I post...

Glenn Sullivan, MCSE+I MCDBA
David Clark Company Inc.