[windows2000] Re: Exchange List?

  • From: "Rob Ellis @ Hook" <Rob.Ellis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Apr 2004 14:07:07 +0100

http://intm-dl.sparklist.com/cgi-bin/lyris.pl?join=exchange

That's the site to join the list that Crowley, Webb, etc, are on now.  Its
basically the old swynk one.

Regards,

Rob Ellis
User Support Manager
ntl Group IT
Ext: (711) 4245
DDI: 01256 754245
Mob: 07974 403273
From: windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:windows2000-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Robert K Coffman Jr -
Info From Data Corporation Posted At: Friday, April 16, 2004 8:31 AM Posted
To: Windows 2000
Conversation: [windows2000] Exchange List?
Subject: [windows2000] Exchange List?

I've subscribed to The Kenzig Group's MS Exchange List, but haven't seen any
traffic.  Is this list active?

If not, any recommendations for MS Exchange email lists?

- Bob Coffman

The contents of this email and any attachments are sent for the personal
attention
of the addressee(s) only and may be confidential.  If you are not the intended
addressee, any use, disclosure or copying of this email and any attachments is
unauthorised - please notify the sender by return and delete the message.  Any
representations or commitments expressed in this email are subject to contract.

ntl Group Limited