[windows2000] Re: Exchange 2003 and WS 2003

  • From: "Ray Costanzo" <ray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windows2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 09:28:00 -0500

Thanks Berny!  Unfortunately, something's now wrong, but I don't really care
anymore.  I agreed to the license and clicked next, and the setup screen
never reappeared.  Setup.exe continued running, but showed no signs of
activity.  Oh, the humanity!  I'm just going to stop using e-mail.  Can
someone print out the posts on this list and mail them to me once a week or
so?

Ray Costanzo